Guest Post: Tips for Dog Friendly Weddings
Couples: ‘We’d love to involve our beloved pooch in our nuptials how do we go about this and what do we need to consider’….
Would you love to have your dog be part of the most wonderful and exciting day of your life, ensuring all your friends and family members don’t miss out on any part of your wedding day?
Emma and Ade from Precious Pets Weddings list their top tips for a stress free dog friendly Weddings:
- Hire a Professional and Experienced Wedding Dog Chaperone – Precious Pets Weddings (https://precious-pets.wedding/)
- If you wish to include your fur baby, ensure that you book a dog friendly wedding venue or one with an outside area for photographs.
- Ensure that all guests will be aware that a dog is attending the wedding, in case of allergies. A lovely idea is to send out a ‘save the date’ card featuring a photo of your dog.
- You may wish your dog to simply be a guest of honour at your wedding but if you would like them to play a specific role in the ceremony, think carefully about how this will work. Popular choices are a dog ring bearer or a dog flower girl but ensure that your pet has the right temperament to cope with all the attention.
- Rehearse as much as you can with your dog before the big day and leave ample time to practice during the actual rehearsal
- If you are considering a special dog wedding collar or accessory, make sure that it is safe and comfortable for your dog. Certain flowers or foliage can be poisonous to dogs so it is vital to check
- Let your wedding photographer know that you are planning on bringing your dog to your wedding. This will ensure that they are ready to capture your adorable pet in action and come up with some great fun ideas for wedding photos
- At busy times our wedding pet chaperoning service is very much in demand. To avoid disappointment we would advise getting in touch as soon as possible. We would love to chat with you about your exciting plans and how we can help you have a real furrytail wedding!
About Precious Pets Weddings:
Precious Pets Weddings have recently scooped the prestigious The Wedding Business Awards 2020, National Winner Award (Alternative Wedding Supplier), so you can be rest assured your dog is in amazing hands!
The animal-loving husband and wife team (who has delivered 50+ wedding dog chaperones to date) can chaperone your dog to your wedding in style, assist with ring bearer duties so your pet bears the rings beautifully, plus work with your photographer to get the most amazing pictures you will treasure forever.
Precious Pets Weddings service covers Staffordshire, Shropshire, Cheshire and Derbyshire, East and West Midlands and even North Wales. Nationwide cover is also available upon request.
To find out how Precious Pets Weddings can help with your big day, contact details are:
Emma & Adrian Cartlich: 07768 917150
Blog Post supplied by Precious Pets Weddings
Ideas & Inspiration
- Guest Post: Tips for Dog Friendly Weddings
- Valentines Day Facts you might not know
- It’s British Yorkshire Pudding Day!
- 2021 Wedding Trends to Watch
- 9 Wedding Planning Tasks to Tick off your List during Lockdown
- Jenny & Daniel
- Your Bonfire Night Wedding Theme
- Halloween Wedding Cakes that look too Spooky to Eat!
- 10 Most Haunted UK Wedding Venues
- Autumnal Wedding Theme Ideas
- February 2021
- January 2021
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- November 2018
- October 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- June 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- September 2015