Couples: ‘We’d love to involve our beloved pooch in our nuptials how do we go about this and what do we need to consider’….
Would you love to have your dog be part of the most wonderful and exciting day of your life, ensuring all your friends and family members don’t miss out on any part of your wedding day?
Emma and Ade from Precious Pets Weddings list their top tips for a stress free dog friendly Weddings:
- Hire a Professional and Experienced Wedding Dog Chaperone – Precious Pets Weddings https://precious-pets.wedding
- If you wish to include your fur baby, ensure that you book a dog friendly wedding venue or one with an outside area for photographs.
- Ensure that all guests will be aware that a dog is attending the wedding, in case of allergies. A lovely idea is to send out a ‘save the date’ card featuring a photo of your dog.
- You may wish your dog to simply be a guest of honour at your wedding but if you would like them to play a specific role in the ceremony, think carefully about how this will work. Popular choices are a dog ring bearer or a dog flower girl but ensure that your pet has the right temperament to cope with all the attention.
- Rehearse as much as you can with your dog before the big day and leave ample time to practice during the actual rehearsal
- If you are considering a special dog wedding collar or accessory, make sure that it is safe and comfortable for your dog. Certain flowers or foliage can be poisonous to dogs so it is vital to check.
- Let your wedding photographer know that you are planning on bringing your dog to your wedding. This will ensure that they are ready to capture your adorable pet in action and come up with some great fun ideas for wedding photos
- At busy times our wedding pet chaperoning service is very much in demand. To avoid disappointment we would advise getting in touch as soon as possible. We would love to chat with you about your exciting plans and how we can help you have a real furrytail wedding!
About Precious Pets Weddings
Precious Pets Weddings have recently scooped the prestigious The Wedding Business Awards 2020, National Winner Award (Alternative Wedding Supplier), so you can be rest assured your dog is in amazing hands!
The animal-loving husband and wife team (who has delivered 50+ wedding dog chaperones to date) can chaperone your dog to your wedding in style, assist with ring bearer duties so your pet bears the rings beautifully, plus work with your photographer to get the most amazing pictures you will treasure forever.
Precious Pets Weddings service covers Staffordshire, Shropshire, Cheshire and Derbyshire, East and West Midlands and even North Wales. Nationwide cover is also available upon request.
To find out how Precious Pets Weddings can help with your big day, contact details are:
Emma & Adrian Cartlich: 07768 917150
Blog Post supplied by Precious Pets Weddings